Saturday, February 28, 2009

What we've been up to...



I have gotten around to uploading the latest pictures for February. We've had fun with our new painting supplies and just hanging around with a broomstick.




We went to the Concert at the Park again this year. It was really fun. We just head over for the last hour when the symphony plays and roll around on a blanket and eat kettle corn and then head over to the playground to swing and play in the sand. Patrick liked climbing up the hill they have next to the playground. Then we headed over to Honey Bears (for the second weekend in a row!) to have all three of us share a plate of baby back ribs. They're really really tasty. They have a ridiculous tag line though, "you don't need no teeth..." - silly and grammatically incorrect but it's true!



Lastly, I'm still plugging away on making my little recipe book on blurb. I can't wait 'til I'm done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too cute! What happened to the beard? I thought Sean could bench-press more than "just" 25 pounds ;-)

love, nana