Friday, March 27, 2009

Things that are adorable


These pictures are not really in order. I'm just being lazy and my blogger is being fussy so...you'll get the news but just not as it happened.

Favorite thing #1: This picture. Above is our picture from the Renaissance Festival this last weekend. I had been paid for the ad that they took out in Edible in Pleasure Feast tickets. Patrick had a blast and ate sausage on a stick and a giant turkey leg. Sean and I took turns playing with him in the grassy area nearby and looked for "lago-bugs" while the other ate and watched the 2 hour show.

Favorite thing #2: This adorable $2.50 tote from Target in the $1 section. Go get them! I got three today keep in my car as grocery bags.


Favorite thing #3: That Mojo Yogurt opened at the Biltmore. Yum yum yum. We've gone twice already and it's really a fun spot. Doesn't it look good!


Favorite thing #4: Indigo Young, Patrick's music teacher at Music Together. She's so adorable and so fun and has the most beautiful voice. Class starts up again on Tuesday. Yipee!



Favorite thing #5: The kids garden at the Burton Barr Library. I took Sean for the first time a few weeks ago and we had so much fun playing with Patrick.




Favorite thing #6: Awesome vegetables. This one Frank found and gave to us. We'd been going Mondays and picking veggies for the week. I'm going to be doing email and web marketing for the farm again (but just a few hours a week). Patrick loves looking for more "lago bugs" at the farm.




Favorite thing #7: White jeans. I'd been looking for a long time for a new pair and found a great pair on sale at Boden.com (I had a coupon and got them for 1/2 off the sale price - see honey, I saved us money). They fit awesome and I'm for sure going to be wearing them alllllll the time. I'm apologizing in advance if that is all you see me wearing this summer.


3 comments:

Kim said...

Hi!

It looks like you have been having fun. I have never seen a carrot like that in my life. Very cute pictures!

Jennifer Woods said...

That was two carrots twisted together. It happens sometimes. So cool! We haven't eaten it yet, it's just to pretty. We found a purple and orange one twisted up last time. Nature's pretty neat.

Anne and Rob said...

Dying to know more about the yogurt place! What are those toppings? And where did you get your cute chef hats? We have people at work that wear them in the OR :)Looks like you guys are off to a fun spring :)