Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday: breakfast alfresco & farmers market

The weather is just gorgeous right now. Patrick and I went and picked up Honey's doughnuts in Encinitas this morning to add to our beautiful breakfast on the back patio.

Sean was able to get his errands done here before he left to go back to Phx. He didn't want to have too much to do tonight at home since he leaves for Chicago tomorrow.

I was able to get both kids to nap in the car this afternoon. I parked us right next to the Solana Beach Farmers Market so the when they woke up we could just run over before they closed. We found a new citrus fruit from the Philippines, a calamondin. It's like a small sour mandarin orange.

We're attempting an early(er) bedtime tonight to see how it goes...we've been staying up way too late having too much fun.

As I write this, the strong scent of skunk wafts through the room. PeeeeeUuuuuuu! That's the California I remember too. I wish I'd put the farmers market flowers in the bedroom tonight. :)

No comments: