Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Patrick's First Halloween



I must say that today was pretty uneventful other than the visit to the doctor for the 4 mo check up and the trip to daddy's office for a lunchtime costume pageant featuring one little baby...Patrick. Sean had class tonight and he wasn't able to be home this evening...which really didn't matter since we haven't gotten a single trick-or-treater in this house in 3 years. Each year I still buy candy just in case that one kid comes, I don't want her/him to be left out. So, if anyone wants mini twix, snickers and 3 musketeers, come on by...no need to dress up.

I got this costume 2 months ago online and it said 0-6mo so I thought it would be fine and we really had to shove him in it...it was okay though since he only suffered through wearing it for 20 min or so walking around visiting the IT guys and gals. He was so darn cute.