Monday, November 19, 2007

New best picture ever


This little guy is so fun. He's really starting to laugh and smile a lot more. He's so anxious to start sitting up but I keep telling him he needs more happy tummy time, so he's working on it. I think his first word might be "yeah" since we hear him say it a lot and then we realize that we both say that word...all the time. It's funny the things you don't realize you do.

This picture was taken today at Sean's office, that pretty little apron is my bebe au lait aka hooter hider. I'd just fed him and he was very smiley.

We're getting ready for Thanksgiving by working on our side dishes and desserts to the very exciting Turducken that Katy is getting and cooking. I'm making a pumpkin cheesecake, pear tart, creamed spinach, sweet potatoes and sausage cheese balls. If anybody wants the sausage cheese ball recipe, check out my families cookbook blog. Right now I'm submitting everything and even if my family doesn't read it, it's okay, it'll be a great resource for me. Here's that website: http://smithfamilycookbook.blogspot.com/

What's everyone else having for Thanksgiving dinner?

1 comment:

Kim said...

It sounds like a great feast! Happy Thanksgiving!