Sunday, October 26, 2008

Celebrity Sightings

It's been a good week/weekend so far, Sean's Mom, Nana Cyndy had a birthday today (Happy Birthday Nana!), Sean has shaved off his beard and Patrick is healing well from a hot Cream of Wheat accident :(.

We can't wait for the weather to cool off - it was something like 95 degrees this weekend. Ick. Let's all sing it: "Heat Heat, Go Away, Come Again Another Day..."

For the celebrity news, I worked the Edible Phoenix booth for the Eats3 event this weekend in Scottsdale. I got to meet Stephanie from Top Chef, and get autographs from her and Chef Ming Tsai (his is the blue ink - for Blue Ginger - I think). Jacques Pepin was there and the food was awesome. I'm always so glad that Mosaic makes their Thai Shrimp Soup, it's one of my favorite soups. I've only had teeny tiny bowls of it at these food shows but it's really really tasty.

For more about the show, see Michele Laudig's post on Chow Bella.





2 comments:

Kim said...

Heat Heat Go Away!!!! Looks like you had a great weekend. Except for the HEAT. See you soon.

Robin said...

So cool!