Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa


This week Sean was in Ohio for work so Patrick and the dogs and I packed up and headed down to Tucson for a few days. We had a lot of fun watching Patrick guffaw at Patch and Peaches and eat lots of food - I think he's going through a growth spurt. Speaking of growing, I thought I would take a moment to document electronically what I have listed on a scrap piece of paper on our kitchen table. I have a list of what words Patrick has said and approximate dates.

Up, Mom or Mama, Dad or Da Da - 7 or 8 months
Book - April 16
Wawa (I think he said wawa anyway) - April 17th
Dog - April 18th
Elmo - April 25th
All Done -May 3rd (tonight) - he said it a few weeks ago in his crib before falling asleep but he didn't really say it to me and I forgot to write down the date.

These are words he's said unassisted. He decided to say them all on his own and he wasn't repeating what we'd just said or anything. Pretty exciting stuff.

Here are some pictures of our week in Tucson.

He fell asleep by tipping over and onto Grandpa's arm while sitting on his lap. So cute!
Kisses from Patch. Did you notice that Patch's head is twice the size of Patrick's?
The new San Diego vacation home - on wheels. We'll be quasi-camping in it later this month. Can't wait for all the yummy seafood from Point Loma Seafoods.
Lunch at Midway Molina's with Uncle Keenan.

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

How fun- especially love the Grandpa picture. If only we could all fall asleep in any position.

Anonymous said...

Im in love with Patrick!!! Very cute pics.