Monday, May 26, 2008

Look at what I found...

We spent a good portion of this weekend in our jammies all day cleaning around the house. Our housework was put on pause for a few hours when we went to Peoria to celebrate our friends Jon and Stephanie's engagement. There Jon's mom took the best picture. We're already calling it "the Christmas card photo" - I hope she remembers to email it to us. Don't worry I'll make sure to get it.

While I was doing some of my sorting and cleaning I came across this great picture taken my mom's childhood friend Suki Edwards. My scanner is a little dirty and the scan didn't come out as nice as the picture. So, after some scanning and playing around with Picnic.com I think I have something new and fun to put on my computer's desktop. Or maybe even a frame :)


Using the HDR Filter (looks like this picture was out of the '50s:
Using the HDR filter and then Holga filter (very artsy):

And the original:

No comments: