Thursday, July 24, 2008

Farmers and Chefs and More Swimming!

Thanks Mom for coming to visit earlier this week so that I could make it to the Farmer Chef Connection Event for Edible Phoenix (see picture below - that's Bob McClendon, Mike from Bon Appetit, Greg from Quiessence, the Litchfield Park Food and Bev Manager and the guy from the Queen Creek Olive Mill). It was fun and I got to see some old buddies I hadn't seen since Patrick was still in my tummy. It's gotten me motivated to want to join a CSA again. I am going to see if Desert Roots Farm has any room. I miss my CSA veggies.



We've been swimming every day this week since it's soooooooo hot. The pool itself is pretty hot which is kind of yuck but it's nice to take a dip anyway!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim said...

It was so much fun to babysit. Patrick will be swimming soon.