Tuesday, November 11, 2008

If you dig coupons...

My friend Camille has shown me the way in the world of coupons. The best thing that she's shared is this website: http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/

It's awesome! Click on "screaming deals by state" and see where there are things for free or very cheap with coupons.

The key I think is to get the Sunday paper (look for a $1 Sunday paper coupon - if you don't already get the paper) and then keep all the ads and store them in a nice way by date.

Go on that website and match up what you want (your shopping list) with the coupons you've saved and the grocery stores that are offering the best deals and voila! Savings galore.

I've only been saving the coupons in an organized fashion for the last 3 weeks or so but I'm excited for all the savings to come.

For those of you who have time, Bashas' is doubling coupons up to and including $1 through today so check the website and print some of the printable coupons and good luck!!

Thanks Camille!!!!!!

2 comments:

CamilleJohnFam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CamilleJohnFam said...

I'm flattered you would post about me on your blog!