Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Flowers and Cleaning

Poppies from the Easter weekend hike.

The reason I was able to get my haircut was because my mom was in town to help babysit. She also did a lot more than babysit, she helped clean my house - inside and out. Thanks Mom! It really needed it. She planted some pretty geraniums and alyssum in my flower pots in the front and back of the house. We were sad to see her go today but we'll be enjoying the results for a long time!

This is the first rose of spring from the front planter box.


My mom and Patrick playing on the couch.

The backyard planter/urn. So pretty!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cyndy said...

Ahhh....Sean didn't crawl. He pulled himself up, cruised, wandered. And he did NOT walk until he was 5 months old!!! Good thing....Katy was born one month later. Sean would pat my belly and say "baby".