Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Guess who loves veggies again

I'm having fun seeing what Patrick likes and doesn't like in terms of food. I need to make sure to not get too excited or too upset if he devours or refuses particular foods because I'm finding that his tastes change almost daily. In the past several weeks he's come to want to feed himself and the pureed foods can come from Mommy so long as they are fruit. Otherwise, he'll eat just about anything. I've been serving him the portions from Mommy and Daddy dinner that are baby friendly and I've been so impressed. He's happily eaten salmon with lentils, coconut rice and black beans, teeny tiny pieces of broccoli with brown rice and pintos. We've done a lot of legumes lately. He's going to be a bean lover just like his mommy.

Speaking of kid food. I have become obsessed with this blog called Lunch in a box about this mom who makes bento box lunches for her son whom she calls "Bug." There is (apparently) this huge world blogs of kid bento lunch boxes with recipes and pictures. It's kind of crazy but totally neat. Here are a few of my favorite pictures I've found:

No comments: