Sunday, April 13, 2008

Playing in the "sand"


We broke out the corn meal and all-purpose flour this afternoon in some pans out in the backyard. At first, Patrick was a little freaked that he was getting "dirty" but once he felt the cool flour out in the warm backyard, I think he changed his mind. He definitely preferred the flour over the corn meal...it's softer. He didn't get as dirty as I thought he was going to get, though his hair got a dusting reminiscent of those English Lawyer wigs. His bath was very important to get the "glue" of his hair and drooly face. We had a great time and I'm sure we'll be doing it again soon.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

I would have never thought of playing with flour and cornmeal. It looks like Patrick had alot of fun!

cyndy said...

me neither....what a great "clean" idea....