Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yippee Skippee

I am really in love with all these websites that do stuff for your life. Most of them for free too. I think I'd mentioned the photo editor www.picnik.com. I also really like mint.com - which is a money management site. So cool. But what I've been mentioning to Sean recently is that we need a way to make our blog into a printed book. Well, goshdarnit, someone's done that.

http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

So, those of you with blogs, you should check this out so that all the time and effort can be archived...on the shelf.

3 comments:

Kim said...

That's a great idea!

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big and so cute! We'll be down there in July and spending a night in PHX so we'll definitely have to catch up! ~ Sheryl

Ashleigh said...

Yes, I have been looking in to these recently too. I think a few different places will do them. I figure it would be a good once a year type project at the end of the year. Love it too.