Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Wes and Ash!

Today was Wes Dinoffria's 2nd birthday party at the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park. We just got home (Patrick is sleeping) and I wanted to make sure to get the cute pictures posted before I got busy doing other things.

It is also my friend Ashleigh's birthday today and I wanted to wish her a happy 30th. Wow, we're turning 30 this year!!

Here we are on the choo-choo train ride. If you can see, the engineer has a cute outfit with overalls and the hat.

Here is Patrick riding on the carousel. He really enjoyed riding on the horsey.


After the carousel, Patrick needed a good clothing and diaper change. So we parked ourselves under a big shady tree. I was thinking it'd be nice and calm and quiet but he was just so wiggly. Not upset, just wiggly. I gave up trying to change his clothes and gave him to Sean who wrestled with him to get his little white short-sleeved onesie on. As soon as I was going to take a picture of his hilarious Tasmanian Devilishness, Patrick flashed me this happy smile. I think he was showing me how much fun he was having with Daddy. He really liked being naked under that tree. He wanted to stay there and play - with the breeze on his tush. What a fun day!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

Patrick is so cute! I like his new hat. It's hard to believe you both will be 30 this year.

Ashleigh said...

Thank you and these pictures are so cute of Patrick. Looks fun!